- 1. Indoor & Outdoor dining available at 50% capacity
- 2. Appropriate signage will be spread throughout the restaurant.
- 3. All Red Letter Employees will be wearing masks at all times.
- 4. All guests are required to wear face masks as they move about the restaurant by order of the PA Governor & PA Secretary of Health. Guests can remove their masks while they are seated at their designated table.
- 5. Hand sanitizer available for both employee & guest use.
- 6. Social Distancing will be enforced
- – All tables will be at least 6 feet apart
- 7. No Reservations at the bar top, the bar top is seated by host/hostess only, no standing at the bar. Guests must be seated to be served.
- 8. Accepting online reservations for parties between 2-4 people.
- 9. Reservations are highly recommended.
- 10. For reservations of 5 or larger: please call the restaurant 814-651-0332.
- 11. Outdoor patio seating is on a first come first serve basis, we will honor request based on availability.
- 12. Weather: Please keep an eye on the forecast & plan accordingly. In the case of dining on the patio and there is inclement weather, our Stag’s Leap and Calistoga Rooms will be available for guests that need to be relocated.
- 13. High-Risk Individuals: special hour for dining. 3:00pm seating on Mondays. Please call for reservations at 814-651-0332.
- 14. Walk-ins are welcome, however, guests cannot stand inside the restaurant or crowd around the entrance. We encourage guests to take a walk & visit our neighboring shops.
- 15. Online take-out will remain the same. Guests will call when they arrive & we will bring their order to their car.
- – Single-use paper menus
- – Accepting all major credit cards, RLH gift cards & cash
- – Touch-less payment via mobile devices available